Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Egypt Travelogue-1



My husband and me had been to Egypt last Novemeber(2008) as tourists.We did a lot of research and planning for the trip as we were travelling independently. I used internet extensively while planning for the trip. I was amazed by the amount of information available in the internet. Even the minute details were not missed. All credit goes to the huge amount of publishers who have taken time to put the information in the net for the sole purpose of helping/guiding others...(Ofcourse, no information gets the status of information unless google searches it and gives for you..So hats off to google..)

Thats when I decided that, as soon as I return from my Egypt trip, I should also write travelogues and publish it in the net. Its been 4 months since we returned from our memorable trip to Egypt and I have not done anything to that end. Better late than never..So here I am with my Egypt travelogue, to start with.

Hope the readers would benefit from this travelogue. Feel free to put forth any question that you have in your mind which you think I have not covered. I will be more than happy to answer.

To be continued...

No comments: